Re: Flash Memory Sticks

  • Subject: Re: Flash Memory Sticks
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

flash memory sticks are for temporary stoprage of data that you are transferring from one computer to another. For long term storage, you can buy an external hard drive (a 120 GB will cost around $100), or for even more safety you can write data onto CDs (800 kb),  DVDs (4 GB or so), or even Blu-ray discs (25 to 50 GB)