Does anyone know this Philodendron?]

  • Subject: Does anyone know this Philodendron?]
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:07:49 -0500

Please allow me to correct myself!  I found a copy of Eduardo and Josef's paper!  I can't leave out a very prominent aroid botanist!!!

Steve

Pete, I just found Eduardo's published description of Philodendron pusillum and the dried material looks a great deal like the blade and venation of this plant.  I just sent him a note with the photos.  I also checked out his Philodendron humile but found virtually nothing.  If any of you are interested in reading and having a copy of his paper I've attached it in PDF form including photos.  I'll also report back with his opinion as soon as I receive a response.

I'm planning on reading his entire paper in the morning!

Very good eyes Pete so thanks again!!

Steve Lucas
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Peter Boyce wrote:

Steve,

My mind turns towards P. pusillum or P. humile....

Pete