Re: Nancy Aroid Conference

  • Subject: Re: Nancy Aroid Conference
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:19:21 -0700

As always, Albert, you take great pictures. I wish I could have gone . . .

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ ONTARIO

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM