hybrids, ramblings, spare pollen

  • Subject: hybrids, ramblings, spare pollen
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:22:45 -0500 (CDT)

One more note as I finish reading my messages this evening and this strong
coffee. When you pollinate a titanum you will always have pollen to spare.
Don't neglect to propagate the pure species, but why not throw the extra on
a waiting konjac, or paeonifolius, albispathus, gigas, or Typhonium? Two
words for you (despite Wilbert's objections) -  extremely marketable.
Bonaventure Magrys