Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom at UCD

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom at UCD
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:47:44 +0000

From: Al Wootten <awootten@nrao.edu>
To: Aroid-L <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Subject: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom at UCD
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 23:30:26 -0400

Dear Al,
Thanks for the link. It may not be as large as some blooms we have seen, but is a perfect and most beautiful natural structure none the less! Thanks again!

Our local news just carried photos of an A. titanum in bloom at the Conservatory of the University of California Davis in Chico, California. It didn't look as large as some I have seen--it is reported to be a ten year old plant. See http://greenhouse.ucdavis.edu/titan/

Clear skies,