[Aroid-l] Alocasia ID help please

HI all,

I received a couple of Alocasia (I guess that is what they are) with no IDs.  I really know nothing about Alocasia (or Colocasia or Xanthosoma for that matter) and so all help will be greatly appreciated!!  These are from India, although I have no idea where, but I'm working on that.  I posted pics at the following sites:

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Dan

Dan Devor
Gibsonia, PA
a real hot zone 6a right now!!