Re: [Aroid-l] A.hewittii toppled over

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] A.hewittii toppled over
  • From: "Hal or Nancy Robinson" robyn82@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:00:30 -0400

I suspect you will find that nothing is wrong with your plant.  You were
growing the tubers in miniature greenhouses with almost 100 percent humidity
and then to take them out one could not stand.  Just prop it up .  It too
will be ready to stand after a few days.  If you can just open the
greenhouse slowly that would help so that the humidity will not drop
so fast.

Nancy  Tennessee
> Today I opened my miniature-greenhouse for a few hours, to give them
> more fresh air and to harden them a bit off, since some are soon to big
> to stay within the greenhouse.> A.hewitti toppled over
> (compelte petiole). I gave him a a small pillar to lean on, watered it a
> bit  and closed the greenhouse immediately.

Aroid-l mailing list