Re: message from Robbin C. Moran regarding my identificationof the club mosses

  • Subject: Re: message from Robbin C. Moran regarding my identificationof the club mosses
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 05:47:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Harry,

Aloha.

Barbara Joe Hoshizaki should be contacted and asked
about the status of Huperzia in her opinion.  If you
look at,The Fern Grower's Manual, you will notice that
the junior author is Dr. Robbin C. Moran.

I agree that this is a wonderful reference for fern
and fern allies...but it was published in 2001.

Aloha,

Leland

"http://www.ExoticRainforest.com"www.ExoticRainforest.com