Re: message from Robbin C. Moran regarding my identificationof the club mosses

  • Subject: Re: message from Robbin C. Moran regarding my identificationof the club mosses
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@mydestiny.net>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:26:02 +0800

Hello,

Barbara brought me around during my recent trip to LA. She is not a
taxonomist and her The Fern Grower's Manual is more focused on fern
horticulture than proper taxonomic ID. While, through her extensive
experience with ferns, she has become very proficient in identifying
ferns and fern allies, she seemed more inclined to just let the
taxonomic experts work out the proper scientific names, and then take
it from there.

George Yao
Metro-Manila
Philippiines