Re: Glasshouses, Botanic Gardens & sustainability

  • Subject: Re: Glasshouses, Botanic Gardens & sustainability
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:45:34 -0400

A very nice place to visit is the McMillan Greenhouse at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.

http://gardens.uncc.edu/

It has a top notch rainforest display as well as a varied collection of orchids, bromeliads, succulents and carnivorous plants. It's free to the public on any day.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
www.cloudjungle.com