Amorphophallus titanum leaf height inquiry

  • Subject: Amorphophallus titanum leaf height inquiry
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:41:16 +0000

________________________________
> From: bill.weaver@hp.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 04:23:05 +0000
> CC: bobrien@gac.edu
> Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum leaf height inquiry

Dear Brian,

I agree w/ Bill.   One crazy idea (and I mean this seriously) is to consider digging a hole in the green house floor, and placing the pot down into it, and so providing a further 4 ft. of so of room for the leaf to grow vertically, it WILL try to push itself through the g/house roof.

Good Growing,

Julius