Re: is it an Anubias?

At 11:44 AM 6/12/2011, you wrote:
Thank you Peter! I hope, it will turn out to be pure S. roseospatha. The supplier I bought the plants from gets Cryptocorynes from Southeast Asia (maybe from Singapore?) and I guess, it might have been a "contamination" in a Cryptocoryne shipment.

I believe these have been tissue cultured since Mother was a girl. I remember they cost more in forty year old dollars than they do today.
where is a source of aquatic plants such as these, mail order or somewhere in local california?

I maintained aquaria as a child for the purpose of growing the PLANTS.

Aroid-L mailing list