RE: [Aroid-l] Taccarum offsets

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Taccarum offsets
  • From: "Michael Pascall" mickpascall@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:41:54 +1000

I have been wondering if this sp. produces offsets . I have several large seedlings from seed that Julius Boos distributed a few years ago , they have grown very well here in the tropics .
But I have not seen any sign of offsets yet . I noticed a few small plants around the base of an enormous plant i saw at a garden near Mt Bartle Frere .
Michael Pascall,

Aroid-l mailing list