Re: "Elephant Ear"??? Man, I hate that term!

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] "Elephant Ear"??? Man, I hate that term!

I am without a doubt no expert in this area of proper names for the commonly grown large leaf aroids, (why I didn't add my two cents that may not be worth a plugged nickel here) but I do believe that you have at least two different genera illustrated in your page on Colocasia. Let's see how others better versed in this group weigh in.

Thanks for the assist to everyone!  I've rewritten my web page on Colocasia esculenta which now reflects some of the information I've been sent.  Still more to learn but I think I've got a better handle on this now.
Steve Lucas
Aroid-L mailing list