Re: Dieffenbachia hoffmannii photo?

  • Subject: Re: Dieffenbachia hoffmannii photo?
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:38:51 -0600

Due to confusion over the link I gave for a photo of Dieffenbachia seguine I located another from the Missouri Botanical Garden.  At least to me, this photo resembles the photo posted of "Dieffenbachia hoffmanii" from Graf's work.

http://www.mobot.org/gardinghelp/plantfinder/Plant.asp?code=B589

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com