IAS Website Temperature Zone Map Addition

Aroiders,

Australia has been added to our inventory of temperature zone maps at the
website.  Thanks to Rob McClure for the map and to Guanghua Zhu for
increase as one travels north!

I have New Zealand in the works, and am still looking for information on the
China/ASEAN/Japan areas, and the South American and African continents.
If anyone has leads on information we can use to put these together
please contact me!

Don