Re: Oh No! Amorphophallic Trauma!

Dear Dana,  Please let me know the outcome.  My husband has numerous
amorphopalli(?) and if that's all it takes for them to meet their
maker...things can be arranged.  Don't take me wrong, but what is the
appeal of something that smells so bad that the neighbors wonder if a goat
died in the yard?  It seems that each spring we play  the hiding game;
waiting to sniff out the errant bulb that got carted away by the raccoons,
or simply misplaced by my distracted husband.  Trust me, I don't think they
can be easily hurt.  And God almighty but those flowers do stink!
p bittel in care of dbittel@treco.com