Re: pollinating Anth veitchii ?

Thank you for everybodies input.
I actually bought 4 plants from Tropiflora about a year ago. 3 are doing
very well here and are very showy as well. I have 2 plants and a friend had
one, one went to paradise.
 What clone was that that was distributed via Tropiflora?
I am a newcomer in aroids.
I assume that the flower is receptive before pollen starts to show. What is
the best time to pollinate mornig or evening? I have not yet ever felt the
flower being sticky ( I have not really checked it out so far). I would
appreciate if somebody could elaborate on timeing a bit more.
Thank You.
Peter