THE IAS POST? (Originally "The Newsletter")

  • Subject: THE IAS POST? (Originally "The Newsletter")
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:41:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Friends!

With a little help from my friends in West Cork Ireland, I'll complete
Neil's last Newletter for you hopefully within a week or post explanation on
roid L why not.  Then it will be emailed to Tricia and Friends at the
Pittsburgh Press in the lil' old U.S. of A!    The unavoidable hiccups are
hopefully over.

Thanks for all your public and private emails, up to 30 or more per day!   I
got very frustrated by lack of understanding in the brief turn around and
this came out in Aroid L rants and undulating.  (If my over-ripe vocabulary
is incongruous to non-British, sorry).  However, all advice and comments,
positive and negative have been helpful in finding the best ways.   It has
been wondering, imagining, learning and evolving by the hour.   As a result,
suggestions for changes which will allow the Post to serve all the hopes and
needs WITHIN IAS MEMBERSHIP most frequently are now being processed by the
unpaid Slave Team - fast.   Now things WILL surely happen!   So even
undecided Non-Members in Aroid-L will have more good reasons to join us.

So - Neil's News imminent, other necessaries in Aroid L later.

Thank you for your patience and kindnesses.

Sunny Smiles!