Re: IAS newsletter

  • Subject: Re: IAS newsletter
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:39:00 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Ron,
	Okay, I'm sending in my dues for IAS so I'll pretty soon know the answer
anyway, but here's the question: Does either the newsletter or Aroideana
carry ads, specifically exchange ads?  I'm in charge of exchange ads for
AGGS (American Gloxinia and Gesneriad Society - but you knew that, didn't
you?) and I'd be interested in exchanging ads if you are.

Carol Ann