Water soluble GA3 source

  • Subject: Water soluble GA3 source
  • From: "Jay Vannini" <interbnk@terra.com.gt>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:59:46 -0500 (CDT)

About a decade ago, I used Pro-Gibb (Abbott Labs) to elongate primocanes on
raspberries here in Guatemala with excellent results. Completely water
soluble (we tank-mixed) and can be used with a spreader-sticker. Our spray
cycle was once every 21 days, but different plants metabolize it at
different rates and with varying results.

Way back when, I do remember seeing a number of restrictions of its use in
the USA on the label, and I don't know whether it's still being
manufactured, nor its price if it is, but interested parties might want to
check it out. Great stuff.