Planting the Asian Market

  • Subject: Planting the Asian Market
  • From: "Nyles" <metopium@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:00:15 -0500 (CDT)

After all the talk of Aroids residing...hiding...in local Asian Markets
under the guise of food, I decided to take a trip to our local market and
plant everything that looked even somewhat alive.
Four dollars later, I had a huge bag of...I'm not sure of anything except
the HUGE taro roots.

So, does anyone know what "Nani Yams" are?

All my best,

Nyles