RE: [Aroid-l] help again

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] help again
  • From: "Tom Croat" Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:56:16 -0500

Dear Marcus:

            I don’t know Aglaonema species at all well but can only say that it does not look like a plant I am cultivating under the name A. marantifolium.  My plant more or less fits the illustration in Nicolson’s revision (Fig. 16 on p. 48).  I am wondering if Dan Nicolson still understands these things well enough to recognize them from an image such as this.  I will forward it to him for his perusal.