[Aroid-l] Philodendron nangaritense Croat and Philodendron renauxii Reitz

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron nangaritense Croat and Philodendron renauxii Reitz
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 20:51:16 -0500

Thanks for the help with Philodendron renauxii Reitz and Philodendron nangaritense Croat.  Anna Haigh was able to provide me with a copy of the scientific description for P. renauxii.  For those of you who have never seen Philodendron nangaritense I have included the link to this newly described species.  Due to it's bright red petioles which are covered with tubercules I've got a feeling this one will become a sought after specimen in aroid collections.  As soon as Dr. Croat returns I hope to get even more information.

I hope to have P. renauxii from Brazil posted in a few days.

Steve Lucas