(no subject)

Dear Friends,

The Aglaonema sector is so glutted with man-made hybrids, I just wondered if anyone (beside myself) is interested in authentic habitat forms.  Some of these are truly decorative, with all sorts of markings, including silver leaves.  I believe Dr. Frank Brown had an excellent collection of habitat forms decades ago, but I recently contacted him and he told me that it no longer exists.  Are there any other old collections out there, whether in the States or foreign?  I'd love to swap aroids with collectors.

Cheers,

Conrad Fleming
e-mail:  conradfleming@yahoo.com