Typhonodorum

Dear aroidelers,

     Yesterday, a packet with 4 (huge) seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum
Schott arrived in my mailbox, sent by a friend of mine from Belo Horizonte
(a Brazilian city). Obviously I enjoyed the surprise, but I have to admit
that I really don't know how to germinate (and cultivate) such species. I
know it is a true WD (water-dweller) from Madagascar and it was one of the
Burle-Marx's favourite to use in artificial ponds. In fact, we have a good
number of specimens growing in some government's buildings here in
Brasilia. But I'd love to know if any of you had any kind of experience
with the germination (and further cultivation) of this marvelous plant.
HELP ME, PLEASE...

Best wishes,

Eduardo.