[Aroid-l] new member

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] new member
  • From: "michael mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:40:44 -0800

Hi just introducing myself    have 3 Amorphophallus ssp nova  from    Madagascar with some more on order …  ………….I.am wanting more info on the care & culture  these plants .I will be lurking until I get my steep learning curve up to speed to ask a intelligent question of you all .i have a 20’ X 32” greenhouse that had orchids until last winter.donated them all but the vanilla vines  to a good cause as I switched to succulents,terrestrial bromeliads & fat plants am now also interested in the aroids mainly the amorphophallus    am looking for some amorphophallus bulbifer ,a.paeoniifolius,  .. .mike mahan in novato ca  usa