Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Selling plants on the aroid website??????
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 12:43:04 -0600

This sounds like a much better idea. Ebay is already set up with handy features for both buyer and seller. Why take the time and expense to reinvent the wheel?

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I appreciate Brian's idea and agree with the spirit of it. However, from experience (I develop sites for a living), I know the amount of work involved just with static web sites. Adding the dynamic component in is not a cheap endeavor, if it is to be done right.

I'd like to suggest a simpler solution I am setting up for our rainforest organization: set up your eBay auctions to donate in part or in full, to the non-profit of your choice. How about donating to IAS in your next auction? Isn't IAS a non-profit?
Aroid-l mailing list