Re: [Aroid-l] Ralph and Dewey's recovery from Hurricane Wilma

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Ralph and Dewey's recovery from Hurricane Wilma
  • From: Tom philofan@philodendron.org
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:24:45 -0800

Oh my. Having had the opportunity to visit Dewey and Ralph recently during the show, this is truly sad to see all the devastation you growers have had to endure. It's so nice of Enid, Sam and Ron and friends to help each other out. (Were I a little closer, I'd bring hammer and nail to help out somehow.) All the best recovering.

Tom Vincze

For those of you that may be interested in an update on Ralph Lynam's and Dewey Fisk's recovery from Hurricane Wilma you can go to their Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~araceae/

Best regards, Scott
Scott Hyndman