[Aroid-l] A. prainii care instructions

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] A. prainii care instructions
  • From: Kirk Martin kwmartin@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:30:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ron,

Just chuckling a bit since my A. paeoniifolius just broke dormancy early to mid September.
and is only now getting started to grow (not a good survival strategy in New England zone 5).
Seems to be growing indoors fine right now.
I'll just try to keep the A. prainii growing along through the winter (there are currently 3 leaves on it 2 semi-dried and
the third center leaf looks green and healthy.
Thank you and Ken M. for your helpful hints.

Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, Massachusetts

Message: 6