Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana

  • Subject: Re: Colour Pictures in Aroideana
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:12:24 +0800

Dear George,

Many thanks for this contribution and ‘actual’ costs – this is very useful.

Speaking on behalf of the IAS Governing Board, I can tell you that we are at this moment considering our options for changing the format and manner in which Aroideana is produced and circulated.

Regarding your last point – this is no longer an issue following agreement at the Melbourne IBC that  from 1 January 2012, works published in electronic form on the worldwide web in an unchangeable Portable Document Format (PDF) are to be treated as effectively published, provided that they have either an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) or an International Standard Book Number (ISBN).

Our best wishes

For and on behalf of the IASGB

Peter

Peter C. Boyce

Visiting Scientist - Room 215, Makmal Penyelidikan Kakitangan - Pusat Pengajian Sains Kajihayat [School of Biological Sciences] - Universiti Sains Malaysia - 11800 USM, Pulau Pinang - Malaysia

Associate Editor – Taxon - International Association for Plant Taxonomy - Institute of Botany, University of Vienna - Rennweg 14 - A-1030 Vienna - Austria

International Aroid Society – Vice President & Board of Directors: 2010-2013

phymatarum@gmail.com - hp/mobile/cell +6 017 329 2609 - skype: peter.c.boyce - http://araceae.smugmug.com/ - http://araceae.smugmug.com/TheWongLab/The-Wong-Lab