Re: Arum hygrophilum

  • Subject: Re: Arum hygrophilum
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:08:47 +0100

Hello,

The document is very good. The only things to change are
- the picture in the first page is Typhonium sp., here are 3 drawings of Arum, or find some free pictures in Wikimedia
- why a map of the whole States without marking where Fort Worth is. Many people in the other parts of the world dont even know where Texas is.

Best Regards,
Marek Argent