RE: Amorphophallus pendulus question

Sue,

A. pendulus is probably the most bitchy species to grow. After many
years of cultivating amorphs, I still am unable to get pendulus to
flowering size. What is especially disturbing is that they seem to
seriously HATE to be disturbed! In your case I would advise you to take
out the entire clump of soil and plant and do not try to shake off the
old soil and transplnat the whole thing into  a larger post with fresh
soil surrounding the old soil. I wish you ALL the luck with this most
awful to grow amorph, yet one of the most beautiful ones.

If somebody has good results with pendulus, please let him/her come out
and share this miracle with us!

Cheers,
Wilbert