RE: Amorphophallus pendulus question

> A. pendulus is probably the most bitchy species to grow. After many
> years of cultivating amorphs, I still am unable to get pendulus to
> flowering size.

Wilbert,

How about some specifics?  How many growth cycles could you get them
through? How large did they become? Did you treat them the same as your
other amorphs when active as well as dormant?  Suggestions for new tricks
to try based upon what you learned?

I have a tiny A. pendulus here (four inches) that has just put up a second
leaf.  I'd like to break your growing record.  Suggestions?

Don