Re: Images of my A. titanum

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Mark A. Dimmitt wrote:
> A few months ago I asked this group what to do with my titanum which will
> soon be taller than my greenhouse.  I didn't get any viable solutions, but
> I'm safe for another year.  The new leaf of the larger plant is touching the
> roof of my nine-foot greenhouse.  The smaller one divided into two corms
> again and both are much smaller than the bigger one.  Krzysztof Kozminski
> put four images of the leaf expansion on his page and on the MoBot aroid site:

OOPS.  I think that I led Mark to believe that I already shipped the
images to Mobot for installing, while actually this task is still waiting
for completion - my IP has some problems and as of right now I cannot ftp

Also, if anyone has problems connecting to the URL above (the server on refusing connections), please try later today - this is
another facet of the same malfunction on my server.

Krzysztof Kozminski