New Web Site with Aroids

Aroiders:

I received the following e-mail over a week ago, which I finally got around
to reading today. I thought it had been sent to the list, but it may have
gone only to me in response to the Arisaema Page.

>Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 17:42:44 +0100
>From: knehnav <knehnav@xs4all.nl>
>To: rrh@genesis.nred.ma.us
>Subject: amorphophallus
>
>please take notice of this url, especially the pictures
>http://www.xs4all.nl/~knehnav/wereldbol/wereldbol.htm

There are indeed some amazing amorphophallus pictures, and a ton of other
neat stuff. Be warned, some of the file sizes are quite large and may take
a while to download. Apparently a few things are for sale, also.

Wilbert: are you familiar with your fellow countryman?

--Roy Herold