Sauromatum seeds

Hi All,
Today I received 36 Sauromatum seeds from Dr Fausto Ceni,
cendot@spidernet.it  Via Marsala 8  I-25122 Brescia Italy, which I
appreciate very much. I would like to share these seeds with fellow
aroiders here in the US. I'm not sure if they are S. venosum. If it is
the S. venosum (voodoo lily) then I am assuming this plant is hardy to
US plant zone 6 through 10. Therefore I can plant them now directly
outdoors into the ground in a shady area.
Sauromatum venosum can be seen here:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~knehnav/wereldbol/wereldbol.htm
I would like to keep 6 seeds for myself and share the remaining seeds
with 5 other aroiders (6 seeds each aroider). If you have any seeds to
trade that are good for plant zone 7 for shade, let me know.
Judy Bauer
8440 Huckleberry Trl
Concordn NC 28027
US plant zone 7