Re: Reaction

In a message dated 11/12/99 9:34:42 AM Central Standard Time,
tautau@earthlink.net writes:

<< Does anyone else know that they have reactions to any specific aroids?

In recent years when I work in the greenhouse, I almost always come across a
similar reaction when I cut philodendrums. I have come to accept the malady
and yes, it does itch like &^%$##! I never went so far as to check out the
multiple sources because I would have no skin left and the mapping would
become more of a chore than the itch.

Good luck, wear gloves, don't inhale, long sleeves, hat, long pants, socks,
boots and cover your face. Wonder how much fun it will be then to play with
your plants?

Betsy