Re: Anth. pseudospectabilis

  • Subject: Re: Anth. pseudospectabilis
  • From: Neil Carroll <zzamia@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:19:44 -0500 (CDT)

THis p lant can get huge. It should be put in a slotted hanging basket.
THere is a picture of a specimen of this plant in the species section of The
Anthurium Primer at this address..... http://www.aroid.org/TAP

The plant in the picture from the Atlanta Botanical garden is only two years
from having leaves less than two feet long!! Of course ATlanta BG are great
growers........the plant needs room.