Re: [aroid-l] Xanthos. saggitiflorum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Xanthos. saggitiflorum
  • From: "Harry Witmore" harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:10:41 -0400

Since you can purchase them dry at the grocery you should be able to store
them dry. I put them in a pot and store in the greenhouse with a min temp of
60 degrees. They die back at that temp but I keep them on the dry side and
they do well.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>