[Aroid-l] annual Amorphophallus distribution sale

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] annual Amorphophallus distribution sale
  • From: "Alan Galloway" alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:11:10 -0400

......sorry for the cross-posting....

As many of you know, I have a distribution sale of my extra
tuberous aroid material in the fall. And many of you are already on that list.

But sometime this past summer I managed to inadvertantly
delete quite a few email addresses from this list, so am in
the process of rebuilding the list. If you are interested in
receinving a list of my surplus material, please drop me
an email so that I can make sure you are on the list or
add your name to the list.

Please send an email directly to me at:
alan_galloway@bellsouth.net, and please do not
hit the reply button.