Little black bugs eating Alocasias

  • Subject: Little black bugs eating Alocasias
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:22:59 +1000

Michael Pascall,

Population explosion of these things . They seem to be eating holes in the plants , a nearby Costus is severly affected . All the new growth in the rainforest after the recent Cyclone has upset the natural balance . I am always hesitant to spray , and when I do only use pyretherum or similar contact spray .

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.