Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show? CA Imports

  • Subject: Re: 2nd Annual Aroid show? CA Imports
  • From: "Michael Mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:32:38 -0700

 I agree that in any large volume of plants shipped from Florida all regulations  would have to be followed to the letter as there is just too much risk involved in have a large shipment being seized & the destroyed due to some state inspector following the rules a little to closely . Then what happens if the plants don’t sell ,ship them back ? That in its self would bring in a whole new set of problems getting the plants back into Florida . And who in their right mind is gonna send a prized plant all the way across the U S A  & back agin just for a showcase of plants ?  .

Michael Mahan