RE: Typhonium (giganteum) behaviour

Dear Wilbert
	Give me a few hints. I grow mine in an intemperate climate (got to
-14 F last winter) and T. giganteum comes up late. I have only had bloom
and seed once. I grow mine in a fairly shady site, but the only one to
bloom was in a mostly sunny site. What can you suggest sunnier or shadier?
They are late in either site.
	Mine are still in full leaf now and look very happy. They'll stay
up until frost hits them. Doesn't sound exactly like your experiences.

	best	Thanks	Jim

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F