Re: Anthurium names anyone?

Anne:  There are several species that have characteristics that you
mentioned. You can see photographs of several in my revision of
Anthurium sect. Pachyneurium that might be the plant you saw.  Check A.
pseudospectabile, A. spectabile, A. pendulifolium.
	Tom Croat

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany