Re: dracunculus hardiness/ now Lysichiton

Sue, Rand ,Stacy
    I have a child's wading pool which I sunk and filled with a mixture
of sand and peat. The concept was for growing bog plants. The depth is
8", I believe. Would this have enough depth to grow Lysichiton species?
I understand all the species get quite large. One mature plant per pool
with a few moisture loving Primula?
    Gene Bush    Munchkin Nursery    Southern Indiana    Zone 6a