Re: Hardy Aroids

>James W. Waddick wrote:
>> Dear friends;
>>         This string has turned from Dracunculus to Hardy aroids and I am
>> surprised that no one has mentioned Calla palustris. This gets to
>> considerable size, has impressive flowers and fruits and should be hardy
>> fairly far north - Zone 4, 3?.

Just as an aside, as long as Calla palustris has been mentioned, what are
its cultural requirements?  In standing water or bog, free floating like
Pistia, submergent or emergent?
Any help would be appreciated.

Don Martinson

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"