Re: Smallest Aroids - mini-Acorus - name changes

>On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, James W. Waddick wrote:
>> Dear Carlo, Eduardo et all,
>> 	If Eduardo can include Pistia, you might as well consider Lemna,
>> Wolfia etc - the smallest of ALL flowering plants. Once included among
>> Araceae, now mostly separated.
>Dear Jim,
>    I am sorry to notice you that Acorus isn't an aroid anymore. Michael
>Grayum has removed it some time ago, and it has now its own family

Dear Eduardo;
	Curses, foiled by yet another name change!!

		Old fashioned, Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F