Re: Defending Pinellia ternata ???

Tony:  Petra informs me that out Pinellia is currently well behaved.  We
have only a small patch of P. ternata and it is quite pretty.  I have P.
pedatisecta at home and it does spread but I am praying that it will take
over my whole yard since I can't grow grass adequately there anyway!
	Tom

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany