Re: "Wolverine Rotted Meat Cadavour Maggot Leavings Plant"

        Growing up in Raleigh NC, we had a small patch of native skunk
cabbage near our home, which was the most southerly population of which I
was familiar.

        I also have a question regarding a plant I brought back from Korea
last week...Symplocarpus nipponicus.  It is listed in Flora of Korea, but
unfortunately that's in Korean.  It doesn't seem to be in any of my other
references.  Help?
Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603
ph 919 772-4794
fx 919 662-0370
USDA zone 7, 0F-100F
"I Consider Every Plant Hardy Until I Have Killed It Myself...Three Times" -